The Dark Souls Series is popular in the gaming world for having a long list of unique challenges and experiences with the bosses and mobs. Dark Souls is quite challenging that you might be tempted to throw in the towel a few minutes into the game. However, Dark Souls III has a collection of builds that improve your gaming experience by making it more fun while letting you survive for much longer. You may use the strength or luck build to improve your chances of survival. Luck builds improve your chances as you face the mobs, bosses, and other notorious opponents in the game. This article explores two of the most powerful and effective Luck builds and how you may use each to make your next appearance as a more refined and improved player.
1. Harvester of Sorrow
Harvester of Sorrow is a PVP build that makes the most use of a Reaper, the Great Corvian Scythe in particular. Posing as the harvester of Sorrow, you have every reason and means of delivering death to opponents standing in your way.
The luck build uses some points invested into Faith to get Deep Protection. Reapers are rare in the battlefield except for the Harvester of Sorrow in Dark Souls III.
Armor and Weapons
- Firekeeper robe
- Dark mask
- Firekeeper skirt
- Drang gauntlets
- Hollow warden twinblades +10
- Hollow great corvian scythe +10
- Hollow parrying dagger +10
- Deep protection spells
- Hornet ring
- Ring of favor
- Carthus milkring and Carthus Rouge
You need to master the use of your weakness to your advantage. Do not underestimate your opponent as you may be in for an ass-whooping while facing a locked target. It might take some bit of practice to master the usage of the unpredictable moves to your advantage. The harvester of Sorrow will also serve you well as he knows how to take a beating as well as he delivers it.
It is of importance for you to unlock your target and maintain mid-range distance as you attack and defend as you take advantage of your long reach. While hitting, hit using the tip of your weapon to deliver the maximum damage possible. Never underestimate your opponents, stay mobile, and take every advantage of the long-range attacks.
- This luck build gives you three additional dexterity and ten luck hollow infused accessories. The accessories are efficient in your attack and defense in the fight.
- Reapers have an amazingly long reach that allows you to launch attack and defense from a safe distance.
- If you love costumes, you can make enjoy the outfit and accessories that you get.
- If you trade weapons, you stand a high chance of losing your advantage of a long reach.
- You might need a short period to harness all your capabilities.
2. Hollow Crusader
The hollow crusader is a PVP, and PVE luck builds that makes use of the iconic crusaders to make your game more fun and interactive. Crusaders marched on holy lands bearing different names.
Some people called them zealots, fanatics, while others referred to them as mercenaries for hire. Your hollow accessories are efficient in increasing your chances of applying a bleed effect.
Hollow crusader focuses on the application of continuous bleed pressure to your opponents in player vs. player. The greatsword is very handy in landing heavy blows on your opponents.
Armor & Weapons
- Hollow morning star +10
- Hollow flamberge +10
- Avelyn +10
- Hollow crimson +10
- Chain leggings
- Iron helm
- Leather gauntlets
- Court sorcerer robe
- Chloranthy ring
- Hornet ring
- Ring of favor
- Ring of steel protection
- Carthus rouge
Bring your a-game to the table at all times. Ensure that your endurance and vigor are at maximum levels. Make wise movements to avoid losing your stamina while fighting the notorious enemies. Set your vitality at twenty to carry weight for extended durations without fat rolling. Luck of 30 allows you to survive in the game much longer than you might anticipate.
It would be best for you to maintain minimum stats in place to enable you to handle the Flamberge. A flamberge is more appropriate because it has a similar swiping attack that is similar to the R1 swiping attack of most ultra greatswords. You can trade the Flamberge for a short-range weapon to launch more lethal attacks, but it is not advisable unless it is necessary.
- You get a 10 luck from the hollow items. Your complete set of accessories is highly efficient in your attack and defense.
- You can deliver an aggressive fight to your opponent, harassment using the Avelyn, from a distance.
- The greatsword is powerful and efficient in knocking the most notorious opponents down using uninterrupted blows.
- The crusaders do not possess the power to perform spells. You need more strategy, timing, and improvisation to survive.
- The R2 swiping attack of the sword allows you to deliver surprise attacks.
How Can I Maximize on The Luck Builds?
Luck builds are more efficient if complemented with the weapons and build highlighted below.
• Bleed Builds- the bleed builds enable you to find a fast weapon that you can infuse with the hollow. Consider using Brigand Twindaggers, Painting Guardians Sword, and the carthus rogue to make your attacks and defense more effective.
• Pure Luck Builds- Weapons that are not subject to natural scaling can help you in gaining the most from Luck builds. The infusion of the two delivers a whooping effect of 200 damage per hit. To complete the transaction, you shall need an investment of twenty souls.
• Dex/str weapons- Weapons with a natural C, a good Dex or Str scaling has perfect compatibility with the hollow infusion. You may opt for the dex or hollow weapons to deliver maximum damage to your opponent, slowing you down.
For the dex/ str scaling weapons, you might need to invest twenty points. However, you are assured of desirable results, and prolonged survival is you use the right hollow weapons. Before settling on the most appropriate weapon, you might need to experiment on the available collection. Always remember that there is an opportunity for you to learn new moves and unlock all capabilities every time that you play. Make good use of your strengths and weaknesses.